Chana Campbell Body.Mind.Soul is a wellness program dedicated to helping women achieve optimal health, finding their inner strength, and creating the lives they deserve. As women, we wear multiple hats. While taking care of others, we often place ourselves last on the list of priorities creating a decline in physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. As a licensed clinician, I implement evidenced-based therapeutic interventions to aid in the process of bringing restoration and healing. The program is customized to fit the individual needs of each client. Some areas of concentration may include:
- Creating Balance
- Emotional Eating
- Spiritual Concerns
- Weight loss/Weight gain
(first 5 minutes are free, any 15 minute portion thereafter) $ 35.00
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Monday through Friday 8 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday By appointment
- Evening hours may be available by special appointment
- Telephone hours 9 AM to 5:30 PM